Sunday, September 20, 2009

dear deer, come dance with me.

Something I'm working on at home, to calm my nervs and distract me from the skirt, wich more looks like pure disaster. Today I wanted to cry. Or die. Tomorrow, I have to deal with it, and make it work. In the end, it always turns out fabulous. If only I could have more faith in myself during the workprocess as afterwards.
Anyway, this is what I do when I need to chare myself up. I think it will be a... Well I don't know, a bra or a top or a dress. But whatever it will be, it ill have shoulderpads. I am falling in love with shoulderpads. The rest of the fabric is fantastic. A deer standing in front of a orange sun and trees, lovely. So I want to use it in one peace, and not destroy it with unnecessary seams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you want to know more about me or my work, do not hesitate to contact me.
kisses