Wednesday, June 16, 2010

the rabbit.

a couple of weeks ago i moved out of my apartment and into my friend's couch. i think the only thing i will miss is the rabbits and foxes outside my house. and maybe the handsome neighbour downstairs playing techno all day and night.
let's hope i will get new music-loving-neighbours at my new place. inner. inner city. inner city pressure. a small room. at the fifth floor in a fabulous old house in a fabulous area, with a balcony with a fabulous wiew.
i hope there is rabbits there as well.

1 comment:

  1. We could really miss that one, transferring to another place. Its quite exciting but the memories, small creature up to the highest, from the first could possibly blow that feeling.

    ReplyDelete

if you want to know more about me or my work, do not hesitate to contact me.
kisses