Thursday, November 19, 2009

bulletproof? no protection for my damaged brain.

Papers, papers, papers. But very soon I hope, there will be more time for actual action and adventurous sewingnights.
And when I find a scanner somewhere in Gothenburg, witch has showned to be a non-technical town, I can show new and more fancy sketches.

Next week we will show our dresses we have been working on for the last two weeks. As usual I am not finished, but I do have a good feeling. Everything that makes you feel like a space/disco-ladie from the 80's is good.
And after that, soon soon, january 7th, the "hideous as hell/trains wants to be fabulous too"-dress will stand at the centralstation. For everyone in Gothenburg, there will be champagne and fabulous people there that night, so please join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you want to know more about me or my work, do not hesitate to contact me.
kisses