Saturday, November 21, 2009

school dress with no name yet.

so maybe I let my self get a little bit to pedantic and a little bit to obsessed my the idea of making everything "perfect", and by perfect I don't mean correct or by the rules, more how I want it. This had led to long nights with swearing over this dress, that I just don't seem to understand right now. I always follow my instincts, and despite doubts along the way, in some magical way I usually end up satisfied with the result. But now, it is like... I mean, the dress looks awesome. But it is like it looks sad. Depressed, unhappy in it's own skin. Maybe it is to sophisticated. Yes, it could use some sweet roughness. And some sequins.


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you want to know more about me or my work, do not hesitate to contact me.
kisses